Stand a chance to win one of five The Body Shop gift cards, valued at R500 each!
This competition is exclusive to selected customers who have received the link to the survey. Selected participants must answer the survey in full to stand a chance of winning.
The Body Shop Post Christmas survey Competition Terms and Conditions
1. By entering The Body Shop Post Christmas survey competition, all participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. In order to be eligible to enter the competition, a participant:
2.1 must be at least 18 years old and residing in the Republic of South Africa;
2.2 must complete the survey in full and submit via the online survey tool.
3. All participants who meet the eligibility requirements set out above will be automatically entered into the competition.
4. The following persons and entities are not eligible to participate in the competition:
4.1 directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants to New Clicks South Africa PTY LTD trading as The Body Shop, its subsidiaries, divisions and/or associated companies (“The Body Shop”) or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by New Clicks South Africa PTY LTD trading as The Body Shop, and their spouses, life partners, immediate family members and business partners;
4.2 directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants to the advertising and promotion agencies of New Clicks South Africa PTY LTD trading as The Body Shop and their spouses, life partners, immediate family members and business partners.
5. You agree that The Body Shop can use your responses to the survey for presentation of research results, publicity and promotional purposes without charge.
6. Your answers to the survey will not be entered into the research findings and you will not be entered into the prize draw if, in The Body Shop’s opinion, your answers contain material which is defamatory, offensive, obscene, in violation of any applicable laws and/or are not truthful.
7. The answers to the survey must be your answers only and must not be answers submitted in consultation with, or on behalf of, another person.
8. The competition commences on 26 January 2015 and closes on 02 February 2015. Your answers to the survey must reach The Body Shop by midnight on the closing date of the competition.
9. The prizes for the competition consist of five The Body Shop gift cards to the value of R500 each. Each winner will receive one gift card.
10. Five winners will be drawn by random selection from all eligible entries within 10 working days of the competition closing date. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence in this regard will be entered into.
11. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or for any other item. If, for any reason, The Body Shop cannot provide any of the prizes, The Body Shop will award an alternative prize of a similar value.
12. Each of the winners will be required to provide The Body Shop with proof of identification in the form of a copy of his/her identity document, passport or South African driver’s licence.
13. Notification and delivery of prizes:
13.1 Each of the winner’s contact details will be obtained from the VisionCritical Online Survey tool. Each winner will be informed telephonically or by e-mail within 10 working days after his/her name has been drawn, that he/she has won the prize.
13.2 The Body Shop reserves the right to disqualify a winner if he/she does not respond to the telephone call or e-mail within 5 working days of being contacted, indicating that he/she accepts the prize. In such event, The Body Shop will be entitled to select another winner immediately.
13.3 If a winner cannot accept a prize for any reason, that winner will forfeit his/her prize and another winner will be selected. In order to claim his/her prize, a winner may contact The Body Shop Call Centre on 0860 254 257.
13.4 The prizes will be sent via registered post within 10 working days of the winner’s acceptance of the prize.
14. The winners’ names will be published on The Body Shop official website (www.thebodyshop.co.za) and displayed on the VisionCritical Online Survey tool (in conjunction with next survey).
15. Unless the winner specifically states otherwise, each winner agrees to participate in all promotional activity and hereby consents to The Body Shop using his/her name, images and/or voice in any promotional material for the purpose of promoting the competition. No compensation will be payable for such use. The winner will have the right to withdraw his/her consent for the use of his/her name, images and/or voice prior to the use thereof by The Body Shop in any promotional activity.
16. A copy of these terms and conditions will be available on The Body Shop’s official website (www. thebodyshop.co.za) from 26 January 2015 until 02 February 2015.
17. BECAUSE THE SURVEY WORKS THROUGH A SEPARATE ORGANISATION’S WEBSITE, I.E. THE WEBSITE OF SELECT SURVEY, THEBODYSHOP AND ITS SERVICES PROVIDERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INCORRECT, INCOMPLETE OR INACCURATE TRANSCRIPTION OF ENTRY INFORMATION, TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION, LOST OR DELAYED DATA TRANSMISSION, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, LINE FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION OF ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE, THE INABILITY TO ACCESS ANY WEBSITE OR ONLINE SERVICES OR FOR ANY OTHER ERROR. CLICKS WILL ALSO NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR OR ANY OTHER PERSON’S COMPUTER RESULTING FROM TAKING PART OR DOWNLOADING MATERIALS FOR THE SURVEY.
18. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE COMPETITION, YOU AGREE, SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THAT NEITHER THE BODYSHOP NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE ADVERTISING AGENCIES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS OR CLAIMS IN CONNECTION WITH THE COMPETITION OR RESULTING FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OF ANY PRIZE.
19. THE BODYSHOP RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE, SUSPEND OR AMEND THE COMPETITION AND THE SURVEY FOR REASONS BEYOND ITS CONTROL.